Pink House Beauty, LLC is committed to ensuring that every customer is satisfied. Our hair extensions are 100% reusable & will last 1 year or more. Please note that each batch of virgin hair is unique and no bundle of hair is exactly the same. This is the nature of unprocessed virgin hair extensions. Please review your hair purchase before installing. Prior to using our hair, Feel free to comb brush or wet it if necessary but do not unroll or cut the wefts or lace until you are satisfied with your purchase. If there are any problems with the hair, return the hair for exchange BEFORE USING.
An advantage of virgin hair is that it can be styled and processed just like your natural hair, however, we do not guarantee any hair that has been chemically altered after purchase. If you must chemically alter your hair, we strongly recommend you seek assistance from a professional stylist and proceed only after the stylist completes a strand test as this will allow you to test how your Virgin hair extensions will hold up to the chemicals.
HOW TO SHAMPOO YOUR PINK HOUSE BEAUTY VIRGIN HAIR BUNDLES
1. Co-Washing is recommended with a conditioner of a ph7 balance or lower. i,e Herbal Essence.
2. Rinse bundles with luke warm water
3. Apply conditioner
4. Comb conditioner through bundles of hair with a wide tooth comb
5. Let conditioner sit for at least 5 minutes
6. Let bundles air dry
7. Install (Do not cut wefts)
DAILY MAINTENANCE ON YOUR PINK HOUSE BEAUTY CURLY/WAVY BUNDLES
1. Brush out all curls using a denem brush, not a bristle brush
2. Generously apply water using a spray bottle
3. Apply a generous amount of leave-in conditioner
4. Lightly apply holding spray
HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR PINK HOUSE BRAUTY STRAIGHT OR WAVY BUNDLES
1. Use styling products minimally to avoid build up
2. Co-wash your straight or wavy hair once or twice a week
3. Co-washing upon receiving your straight or wavy bundles can be done, but is not necessary
4. Avoid alcohol based products to avoid drying out your investment
HOW TO PROPERLY CARE FOR YOUR PINK HOUSE BEAUTY FRONTAL OR CLOSURE
1. Due to the delicate nature of closures it is important to take extra care to prevent your closure from balding
2. Balding can be caused by excessive tugging, brushing or combing
3. Do NOT scratch with foreign objects i.e bobby pins
4. Do NOT wash your closure vigorously or roughly
5. Gently comb closure
6. Bleaching of the knots is not necessary, however if knots are bleached please seek professional application.